Global and International Studies Building, 3054
- Voices of the Arab Spring: Personal Stories of the Arab Revolutions, New York: Columbia University Press, 2015.
- "The 'Statement of Purpose' in Pre-Modern Arabic Books." British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies, 42.4: 481-490 (2015).
- The Legacy of Saadallah Wannous and Soirée for the 5th of June amidst the Arab Revolts Doomed by Hope: Essays on Arab Theatre. , Ed. Eyad Houssami. London: Pluto, 2012, 77-91.
- "Displaced Autobiography in Edward Said's Out of Place and Fawaz Turki's The Disinherited. Arab Studies Quarterly, Vol. 33, No. 2 (Spring 2011), 79-95.
- "Fate and Discipline: A Comparative Study of The Tale of Heike and Chaucer's Knight's Tale ". MMLA Journal, 45. 1:35-57.
- Voices of the Arab Spring: Personal Stories of the Arab Revolutions. Columbia University Press, 2015.
- Historical Dictionary of the Syrian Revolution, contract with Scarecrow Press
- The 'Statement of Purpose' in Pre-Modern Arabic Books. British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies, 42.4:481-499 (2015)