Global and International Studies Building, 3053
Courses Recently Taught
- Conversational Arabic
- Arabic Phonetics and Phonology
- Arabic Grammar
- Multimedia Arabic
- "Arabic Phonetics." In Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics, Vol. 3. E. J. Leiden: Brill, 2007.
- Editor and translator, Shadia A. Tel. Kitab al-Iman (The Book of Faith) by Ibn Taymiyyah. Bloomington, Indiana: Iman Publishing House, 1998/1999.
- "Tafkhim" (phonetic features of retraction in Arabic). In Encyclopedia of Islam, edited by C.E. Bosworth, E. Van Donzel, W.P. Heinrichs and G. Lecomti. Leiden: Brill, 1998.
- "Sawtiyya" (modern phonetic description of Arabic). In Encyclopedia of Islam, edited by C.E. Bosworth, E. Van Donzel, W.P. Heinrichs and G. Lecomti, 95–97. Leiden: Brill, 1995.